Friday, May 16, 2008

And So It Begins...

Good Morning Ladies and Gents!

This is Jefferi. I am the younger of the two Jefferi's as my dad is also Jefferi (thus the name of the blog). From here out, I will refer to myself as J2 as to differentiate myself. I want to welcome you to the site.

So...what is this site about?
Well, this site is the brainchild of lunch in New York's Penn Station. We were sitting around when my dad said, "Why don't we start a blog?"One thing led to another and here we are. This blog will reflect our feelings of all happenings in society. We're gonna talk about everything from sports, to politics, to music, to whatever else this world can throw at us. I'm gonna give my feelings and my dad will post his. It's kind of a generational dialog. And feel free to join in at any time.

A little background on me-

Age: 21
Occupation: Student @ Georgia Tech
Ethnicity: African-American
Location: The DMV (DC, MD, VA Area...You only need my general location).

Hopefully, by reading the blog you can learn more about me and my dad, who will be posting later.

So, stay tuned for more to come.
Peace, Love, and Chicken Grease

1 comment:

The Book We Never Wrote. said...

I think it's a great idea... can't wait to read more. I'm a blog-aholic. :)